July 11, 2014

created!

I'm just back from two fabulous days at the Create Retreat in Somerset NJ! Needless to say it was a wonderfully invigorating and exhausting experience. I met wonderful new students and made friends with great new teachers. And as usual I neglected to take good photos! I'm always jealous of teachers who remember to take photos of their students work thorough out the day and even a photo of the whole group at the end of the class. Somehow I just get so involved that I forget to take them. Though perhaps I'm getting a bit better.... I did take a few this time....very few..
scissors flying!
careful gluing
free motion stitching!
giving the printer a good workout!
my sign!
screen ready for action
Now off for two weeks to recharge in the woods and then back to the studio!

PS if you are in the NYC area do take a trip to Bronxville to see this little gem of a gallery with a lovely summer themed exhibit! Till August 10th.

No comments: